Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Fly Fishing Rabbi...

Fly fishing and religion...

"At first glance, the name of this blog, The Fly Fishing Rabbi, is a bit strange. After all, what does Fly Fishing have to do with being Jewish? I chose this name because it reflects two of my great passions, being a rabbi and spending time on cold-water trout streams."

"I am not the only one whose two great passions are religion and fishing. As you can probably guess, one of my favorite movies is: A River Runs Through It. I remember seeing it in 1993 at the Hi-Pointe, a tiny independent movie theatre in St. Louis. Up to that point, I had never tried fly-fishing. "

The Fly Fishing Rabbi...

I like this guy. I feel pretty the same. I want to go fly fishing as much I can.
However, even more I want tell people about God, our Father.

Why man can be so passioned about God?

Lets take a look.
Who are we ? Who is the God?
God had created a man a while ago. He created us in Adam and Eve.
We have got into Sin in Adam and Eve. We lost our relationship with God and privilege to be in Heaven together with Adam and Eve.
If you will look at the 3rd chapter of Genesis you can discover that they had lost all by faith in satan words.

The God found a good faith in a man called Abraham.
By faith Abraham was called Friend of God...



Mr.B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home